Transformation of a space at youth club
Summary of idea
Thurso Youth Club is a well established independent youth organisation in Thurso. We are dependent on grant aid and our own fundraising to run our programme of activities. Currently we offer sessions for children and young people seven times a week during the term time and we offer activities with hot food during school holidays three times a week.
The project we are applying for funding is to refurbish and redecorate an area of the youth club which was previously the office. A group of young people have agreed décor, furnishings and the colour scheme etc. for the room and will be involved in making the transformation happen.
£2,000 (the total amount available for all ideas is £32,000)
Name of organisation
Where this will take place
Why the contribution is important
Each application for this fund is to meet the criteria set out by the project Steering Group. More information about the project and the Steering Group is available here.
The idea will support the following broad theme(s) to make a difference locally:
- Safety and wellbeing - including mental health: Making sure that everyone in Caithness has the chance to lead safe, healthy, active lives.
How to vote
- Anyone can vote on as many or few ideas as they like
- We are using stars to cast votes and you have a maximum of five stars for each idea
- The more stars you give an idea, the more you support it
- For example, if you really like an idea and want it to receive funding, you could give it five stars
- You don't have to vote for everything but we would encourage you to explore all ideas
- The ideas that receive the most votes will be successful until all of the £32,000 is spent.
by InsightEngagement_PoliceScotland on November 09, 2022 at 05:40PM