What is this?
Thanks for looking.
This is a space where you can have your voice heard and raise issues that affect children and young people in Merkinch and South Kessock.
We have spoken with 400 children and young people to identify things that need to change to make things better in your community.
We want to find out what you think about the statements that have come from these conversations.
- Do you think the statements make sense?
- Do you agree with these priority actions for change?
- Based on your experience of your community, are the statements true?
- Is there anything missing
Please vote on each one, add comments or add anything you think may be missing.
How to take part
- You are invited to add what you think and vote on each idea.
- You don’t have to vote or comment on every idea. But you can vote for as many ideas as you like.
- To be able to vote you need to create an account. This is easy - you just need to log your email address.
- You can add comments to any idea in support of the idea, or to say if you don't agree or any other suggestions.
- Please be respectful online and be mindful of our Moderation Policy.